Level 1: General Alacrity & Perspicacity Test
- How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
- How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
- The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend...except one.
Which animal does not attend?
- There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?
Level 2: Divergent Thinking Test: There are twelve identical-looking balls, but one is either heavier or lighter than the other eleven. How can you determine which is the odd ball and find out whether this ball is heavier or lighter than the others using only three weighings with a balance?
Level 3: Subject Matter Test:
- Computer Science: Write a program (i) to find out factorial of an arbitrary large whole number (ii) to implement recursion by implementing stack ans its operations and without using either implicit or explicit built-in recursion.
- Social Science:
- How will you correctly elicit response of difficult to answer questions (e.g questions relating to the sexual behavior like like how many times do you masturbate ?) in a survey ?
- What is the interpretation of (i) p<.0001, r = .01 and (ii) p < .1, r = .9 ?
- What is the interpretation if adjusted R-square is negative ?
- What is the interpretation if R-square is significant and none of the beta coefficients is significant and vice versa ?